Questions To Ask A Realtor
It's likely that you don't interview people very often. And yet, in order to find the REALTOR who is right for you, you may interview several. The quality of your home selling experience is dependent upon your skill at selecting the person best qualified.
It's interesting that in the real estate business, someone with many successfully closed transactions usually COSTS THE SAME as someone who is inexperienced. Bringing that experience to bear on your transaction could mean a higher price at the negotiating table, selling in less time, and with the minimum amount of hassles.
The world is populated with REALTORS who are wrong for you. For example, the stay-at-home mother who sells an occasional house because she needs a little pocket change, or the insurance salesman who believes he can handle two careers, or perhaps your cousin, who really needs your business.
The sale of your home could well be the most important financial transaction you have ever been involved with. The person you select can make it a satisfying and profitable activity, or a terrible experience. It's your home, and your money. The choice of your REALTOR is up to you. Make the selection carefully.
Before buying or selling a home there are some important questions to ask a Realtor.
- How long have you been selling real estate?
- What is the percent of Sellers compared to Buyers that you serve?
- Can we cancel the listing if we're not happy?
- Do you recommend that I hire an attorney?
- What systems do you have in place that will keep you in constant contact with me during the listing and the transaction?
- May I see all the paperwork that you are going to ask me to sign?
- What professional designations do you have?
- Why are you personally motivated to sell my house?
- Why should I list with you rather than any other REALTOR who is calling on me?
- What kind of experience and training do you have in negotiations?
- How many homes do you sell in a year?
- Will you personally be there when contracts are presented and handle all the negotiations?
- Do you follow-up on all showings on the house and report the comments back to me?
- What part of your business is from referrals/past clients?
- What can we expect from you?
Are You Fit to Buy?
Buying a home is one of the most important purchases of a lifetime. Here is some information that may help you to make a more informed decision.
Please visit this link to see if you're ready - fittobuy.ca